29 January 2009
Control
In all truth, I am trying more than the comic. I spoke with Irene yesterday, and like Gary - she put me on the straight and arrow! I miss her so much. She is right though, I'm in the middle of travel central and I'm complaining. So I decided, February 8, I'm going to go do some sight seeing! I need to get out of this little area I'm in and explore. We did it in Alaska, so why not here? Who knows, I might start liking it here! OMG! I just said the "L" word. Hopefully things will start to slow down. I don't know why it has been like I have to rush everything in life. I need to get some CONTROL and just enjoy the people and things around me. My girls are growing up and my dear husband, God bless him, I am grateful for how much he supports me. So I am making a pledge right now! To gain control, I must make more family time and speak more positively as much as possible. I also need to get a hobby as an outlet. Irene, I might be joining you in scrap booking! I need to make use of that fancy camera. So the word of the day is CONTROL. Lord knows I need it.

Labels:


0 Comments:

.Archive.

September 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l May 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l November 2009 l March 2010 l

.The Low Down.

We are a strong family unit. Our center of our world is our three precious little ones! We take life one step at a time. We are far from home but our hearts are always there. We are Pacific Islanders and are proud of it!

We love God, food, music, and most importantly, each other.

Remember that what you read on these blogs are opinions. So if you disagree, that's fine. The ability to disagree is a small part of the beauty of democracy.

.Our Latte Stones.

God. Marriage. Love. Family. Friendship. Faith.

.INTRODUCING FAMILY.

Introducing the adorable little angel:

Na'magodai na Neni este!!!


.Featured Video.

Never Forget Where I'm From by Justin Young

.Links.

GI Sharp
Hot Lips Mermaid
MaddamG
Hometown News