21 September 2008
They are the joy of our lives...




I remember those days when I used to make my tent - and now, I'm glad my children are doing the same thing. Nothing is more heartwarming than to see their smiles. Their laughs and giggles are the prettiest sounds in this world. What can I say? I love being a mom.

On another note, we saw a moose behind our house recently. These are the joys of Alaska that will definitely be missed.


Labels: ,


.Archive.

September 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l May 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l November 2009 l March 2010 l

.The Low Down.

We are a strong family unit. Our center of our world is our three precious little ones! We take life one step at a time. We are far from home but our hearts are always there. We are Pacific Islanders and are proud of it!

We love God, food, music, and most importantly, each other.

Remember that what you read on these blogs are opinions. So if you disagree, that's fine. The ability to disagree is a small part of the beauty of democracy.

.Our Latte Stones.

God. Marriage. Love. Family. Friendship. Faith.

.INTRODUCING FAMILY.

Introducing the adorable little angel:

Na'magodai na Neni este!!!


.Featured Video.

Never Forget Where I'm From by Justin Young

.Links.

GI Sharp
Hot Lips Mermaid
MaddamG
Hometown News